We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

report viewer not displayed

Hi,

I tried to embed the report viewer into a mvc application.
I get it to show as a blank div.

Is there something I have missed?
I used the following examle: https://help.syncfusion.com/report-platform/report-platform-sdk/reportviewer/aspnet-mvc
Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick

1 Reply

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 05:53 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect the mentioned issue might occur due to missed to refer the “ej.unobtrusive.min.js” script file in your application when enable the "UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" property is set as true in web. Config file. If the UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled is true the control cannot be rendered, For that we need to refer “ej.unobtrusive.min.js” script file to initiate the report viewer control rendering. So please ensure the “ej.unobtrusive.min.js” is referred in your application as shown in below code example. 

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/themes/default-theme/ej.widgets.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" /> 
<script src="~/Scripts/jquery-1.11.3.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 
<script src="~/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 
<script src="~/Scripts/ej.web.all.min.js"></script> 
<script src="~/Scripts/ej.unobtrusive.min.js"></script> 

We have prepared the sample for this and it can be downloaded from the below location, 

Please refer to the below UG documentation for more details about sample creation, 

Please refer the below KB article more details on this, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon