We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to bind custom list to SfSchedule

Hi ,

I am using sfschedule to show some info' which is getting by API service, in the response i am getting EventDate (DateTime Type) . I binded the same date for both following properties. Because i am not binding based on time, just date only. But the values are not binding to the control. Please give me solution, let me know ,am i doing any wrong in binding..?? and one more my actual requirement is showing api data and adding custom events like meetings,events and save them to back thorough the API again. Here there is a default functionality to add events, but how can i save that data in objects, please let me know that.

StartTimeMapping="EventStartTime"
                               EndTimeMapping="EventEndTime"

Here above bothe values are same dates.(mm/dd/yyyy hh/mm/ss)
Please find the attachments.

Attachment: SfSchedule_2c7e4660.zip

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 14, 2017 06:23 PM UTC

Hi Murali, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked your requirement with Schedule CustomAppointment mapping and you’re setting only Date to the Appointment which has not a recommendable. SchedueAppointment will render based on the Time, could you please check with setting Time as well and let us know with you have any query. You can also refer our online user guide documentation regarding Custom Appointment mapping by the following link, 

If the given solution doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please revert to us with more information about your query, it will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the better solution.  

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V.    

MK MURALI KRISHNA April 19, 2017 05:51 AM UTC

Thanks for ur reply, and Could you please explain how to save the events data which is entered in "Event Popup", i have to save that data into database using API

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 01:08 PM UTC

Hi Murali, 

Thank you for the update. 

Are you mentioning about Schedule AppointmentEditor as Event Popup? When creating, the Appointment using AppointmentEditor, you can get the data of the created Appointment using AppointmentEditorClosed event. Using this event, you can get the data of created / edited appointment data by the EditedAppointment argument and save into the database. Please refer the below code example, 

[c#] 
schedule.AppointmentEditorClosed += Schedule_AppointmentEditorClosed; 
… 
… 
  private void Schedule_AppointmentEditorClosed(object sender, AppointmentEditorClosedEventArgs e) 

// Appointment details 

Please let us know, if you have any query on this. 

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V.    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon