We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PivotClient not show toolitems

Hi,

I can't see pivot client topic, so I post in pivot grid.

My application works perfectly with your controls, (dropdowns, pivots...)

But now, I'm testin the PivotClient control, and it is not render correctly: I can't load the icons, and the field list is not show well.

I've created a new project with your sample creator, and it works perfect. I don't know that I've fotgotten. Other controls works fine!

Thanks

3 Replies

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 13, 2017 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Manolo, 

Thanks for the screenshot.  

We think that the reported problem occurred due to the themes has not been referred properly in your sample project. So please make sure that all the scripts and CSS files has been referred properly in your application that have mentioned in our online document link for PivotClient control. We have provided detailed information with step-by-step manner to create a simple PivotClient application in the online document. Please find the online document link below for your reference. 

Meanwhile, we have also prepared a simple sample for your convenience. Please find the sample in the below link. 

Screen shot of scripts and CSS references for your quick reference: 

Note: If still the problem is not resolved means, please send your PivotClient application to us, this will helpful for us to check and provide the solution exactly for the reported problem.  

Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

MA Manolo April 19, 2017 02:42 PM UTC

Thanks,

My css was obsolete. Loading css from your cdn it works fine

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team April 20, 2017 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Manolo,   

Thanks for the response. You can create scripts and themes to use it locally for specific controls with custom script generator. Please find the following link to use this utility.   

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.   

Regards,   
Sastha Prathap S.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon