We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems with Ribbon

Hi.

I'm testing the spreadsheet control with angularjs but seeing it on screen the ribbon is very high.

Also, when I close it, I see that the column headers are not well centered with the data grid. Cell A is more to the left than Column A.

What could be the problem? I tried with the example they sent me today, but creating my application does not work well.

Greetings.

1 Reply

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team April 12, 2017 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products, 

We have checked the previously provided sample in the forum 129927. We would like to let you know that, to render Syncfusion JavaScript components properly in the web browsers, it is mandatory to specify the document type declaration, DOCTYPE at the beginning of your ‘HTML’ or ‘XHTML’ application.  Please add the “Document type declaration” in your HTML document.  Refer to the highlighted code snippet.  

Example:  

Index.html 

<!DOCTYPE html>   // It is an instruction to the web browser about what version of HTML the page is written in.  

<html lang="es" ng-app="app"> 
<head> 
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximun-scale=12, user-scalable=yes"> 

//... 
    <script src="app.js"></script> 
</head> 

<body ng-controller="AppCtrl" > 
    <div class="content-container-fluid"> 
        <div class="row"> 
            <div class="cols-sample-area"> 
                <div id="Spreadsheet" ej-spreadsheet e-scrollsettings-height="600" e-sheets = "sheetData" e-loadComplete="loadComplete" > 
                </div> 
            </div> 
        </div> 
    </div> 
</body> 
</html> 

Please refer the following link and sample for your reference:  

Regards, 
Shanmugaraja K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon