We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to change the details of the Today Button, of the calendar inside a DateTimePickerAdv

In Windows forms, how do I change the text of the Today Button on the calendar of a DateTimePickerAdv control? I find it odd that the visible property is set to false and cant be changed. Also, if I change the text, font or any other property it is not reflected at runtime.

Thank you     

3 Replies

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team April 10, 2017 06:04 AM UTC

Hi Ricardo 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.  

This reported requirement in DateTimePickerAdv can be achieved by using below code snippet.  

Code Snippet: [C#] 

this.dateTimePickerAdv1.Calendar.TodayButton.Text = "Localized"; 
            this.dateTimePickerAdv1.Calendar.NoneButton.Text = "Localized"; 

Screenshot 

Kindly check the above solution and let us know if it is helpful.  

Regards 
Kannan 

RJ Ricardo Jimenez Todd April 10, 2017 02:38 PM UTC

This works, thank you. But why can't I set those properties in the designer? I see them available but the changes are not applied.

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team April 11, 2017 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Ricardo 

Thank you for your update. 

In DateTimePickerAdv control, MonthCalendarAdv has been used as a Sub Item of DateTimePickerAdv and requested Today / None Buttons are Sub Controls of MonthCalendarAdv. So this Designer customization will not be serialized for this level from parent and in this case. customization needs to be done through Codes. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.  

Regards 
Kannan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon