We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ejGrid without pager

Hi, 

i have a little problem.
I'm using the ej-grid with angular2 but i don't want the pager, i have tried to put [allowPaging]="false" or just don't put the parameter but it still here.

How can i do to delete it?

Here is an exemple of my code : 

<ej-grid [allowPaging]="false" [allowSorting]="true" [allowSearching]="true" [dataSource]="matriculesFormatted" [locale]="myLocale">
<e-columns>
<e-column field="id" headerText="N°" textAlign="CENTER" width="100"></e-column>
<e-column field="licensePlateNumber" headerText="Immatriculation" textAlign="CENTER"></e-column>
</e-columns>
</ej-grid>

3 Replies

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team April 6, 2017 10:21 AM UTC

Hi Martel,  

We are unable to reproduce the problem at our end. We have prepared a sample that can be downloaded from the following location. 

By default, allowPaging of the Grid will be set to false, so the Grid will not render a pager and you don’t need to set the property allowPaging as false.  

Please explain your issue with screenshots which would be helpful to analyze the problem at our end. 

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

MA MARTEL April 6, 2017 11:37 AM UTC

Hi,

excuse me, in fact it was my fault, i made a mistake in my code.

Now with the option at false, it works good.

Thank you

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team April 7, 2017 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Martel,  

Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear that your problem has been resolved. Please get back to us, if you require further assistance on this. 

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon