We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PieChart and DonutChart not rendering with SmartLabels enabled

Hi,

I've just updated to the latest version 15.1.0.41 (Xamarin Forms version 2.3.3.193) and pie charts and donut charts do not render anymore on Android when smartlabels are enabled.
If I set EnableSmartLabels = false then charts are rendered again.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Stefano

3 Replies

DV Divya Venkatesan Syncfusion Team April 5, 2017 05:43 PM UTC

Hi Stefano,

We are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our end and we have prepared a sample for this. Please download the sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/129808/ze/PieChart2050356114

Please update us the modified sample to reproduce the issue which will be helpful for providing further assistance on this.

Regards,
Divya Venkatesan

SP Stefano Passatordi April 8, 2017 04:50 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the example code. Now it works, looks like I need to set  DataMarkerPosition="OutsideExtended" to make smart labels work.

This is my code:

PieSeries series = new PieSeries()
            {
                ItemsSource = pieSeries,
                DataMarker = new ChartDataMarker()
                {
                    LabelContent = LabelContent.Percentage,
                    ShowLabel = true
                },
                DataMarkerPosition = CircularSeriesDataMarkerPosition.OutsideExtended,
                EnableTooltip = true,
                EnableSmartLabels = true,
                CircularCoefficient = 0.8,
                ExplodeOnTouch = true
            };

I don't have the chart into xaml page, I inject it dynamically by code. Maybe this makes the difference. Anyway, setting DataMarkerPosition fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Stefano 

DV Divya Venkatesan Syncfusion Team April 10, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the update.

We are not able to reproduce the issue even while setting DataMarkerPosition to Inside / Outside.

However we are glad to know that your issue has been resolved by setting DataMarkerPosition to OutsideExtended.

Please get back to us if you have any concerns in this.

Regards,
Divya Venkatesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon