We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Right way to update version?

What is the right way to update syncfusion version in Angular 2 project to the latest?npm install syncfusion-javascript@latest Gives error: -- syncfusion-javascript@15.1.41  invalid

2 Replies

ME Me April 4, 2017 11:18 AM UTC

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team April 4, 2017 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Me, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are maintaining the release version of NPM packages syncfusion-javascript and ej-angular2 to match with our Essential Studio release version to avoid confusions. In rare cases, we will upgrade the version, if anything went wrong with the published NPM packages, since we couldn’t update existing NPM package with same version.  

We faced some issues with ej-angular2@15.1.41 and fixed those issues and published ej-angular2@15.1.44 version in NPM. 

The below versions are latest for our NPM packages. 

ej-angular2 
npm install ej-angular2@latest --save 
syncfusion-javascript 
npm install syncfusion-javascript@latest --save 

Also we are unable to reproduce the issue “syncfusion-javascript@latest Gives error: -- syncfusion-javascript@15.1.41  invalid”. Please refer to the below NPM package installation. 

D:pm>npm install syncfusion-javascript@latest
npm-package@1.0.0 D:pm
`-- syncfusion-javascript@15.1.41
  +-- jquery@3.2.1
  +-- jquery-validation@1.16.0
  +-- jsrender@0.9.84
  | `-- through2@2.0.3
  |   +-- readable-stream@2.2.6
  |   | +-- buffer-shims@1.0.0
  |   | +-- core-util-is@1.0.2
  |   | +-- inherits@2.0.3
  |   | +-- isarray@1.0.0
  |   | +-- process-nextick-args@1.0.7
  |   | +-- string_decoder@0.10.31
  |   | `-- util-deprecate@1.0.2
  |   `-- xtend@4.0.1
  `-- syncfusion-ej-global@15.1.41

D:pm> 

If your still facing the issue, share configuration files to reproduce the issue. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon