We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Scrollbar in Groupbar ?

Hello all,

I wonder how the groupbar (in non-stacked mode) works when there are too many groupbar items, so that they can fit in the groupbar ?
(I 'm not talking about groupview items, since I know groupview can display a scrollbar when there are too many groupview items.)

Is there a way to have a scrollbar displayed if there are too many groupbar items to be displayed in the groupbar control ?

I also noticed I was unable to expand a groupbar item if there is no room left in the groupbar.

So should I consider that it is mandatory to size the groupbar so that it can hold all the groupbar items and have enough free room to expand groupbar items ?
In other words, is groupbar content limited by the vertical size of the groupbar control ?

Thanks in advance

1 Reply

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team April 2, 2017 06:03 PM UTC

Hi Rousseaud, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.  

A support incident to track the status of this reported requirement has been created under your account.  

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Regards 
Kannan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon