We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule only rendering past appointments

The schedule component doesn't work correctly in my setup. I've prepared an example to demonstrat this. In this sample I use the html helper to create the schedule html and the date is fetched from a controller method returning json. The random entries were for another test so that can be ignored, but there's always one resource with appointments to the end of the current month (in red). In past months you can see it rendered trough to the end of the month, but in the current month it gets cut off after yesterday. I cant figure out why this is.

I uploaded my demo project here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y5pf769c8j4l2p9/AAAZyNyJrGTEDpZcmtBnl7sha?dl=0

If there are packages missing after opening the solution in vs (i'm using Visual Studio 2015)

• Go to package manager console
  • Set package source to all
  • Run: Update-Package Syncfusion.JavaScript -reinstall
  • Run: Update-Package jQuery.Easing -reinstall

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 29, 2017 07:20 AM UTC

Hi Wouter,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have created an incident for your query and we request you to have a follow up with the below incident link for further update on this. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

WO Wouter April 5, 2017 10:03 AM UTC

As a follow up: in my sample if you update to v15.1.0.41 the header and data is not aligned. The headercells are 1px narrower than the workcells.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team April 6, 2017 11:14 AM UTC

Hi Wouter,   

Thanks for your update.   

We have created an incident for your query and we request you to have a follow up with the below incident link for further update on this.  

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon