We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Bar Chart: Sort by a non-value column?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129627 Mar 26,2017 03:42 PM Mar 27,2017 08:39 AM Dashboard Platform 1
Tags: Dashboard Widgets
Duran
Asked On March 26, 2017 03:42 PM

I am using the Bar Chart widget to display values, but I would like to sort by a different column.  For example, using the following data:

SortOrderDisplayTitleValue
1zero to 3012
2Up to 902
3More than 9078

Configured using Value in the Value(s) section, and the DisplayTitle in the Column(s) section, the bar chart only allows sorting by the Value column.  I would like to sort by the SortOrder column, but I am not given this option currently.

Is there a way to sort by the SortOrder column without it showing on the Bar Chart?

Thanks.

Sundarraj E [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 27, 2017 08:39 AM

Hi  Duran, 

Currently we don’t have this support.  However, we have created a feature report for “Hidden data item support for chart widgets” to achieve your requirement. We have added it to our feature request list, and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming release. 

Thanks, 
Sundar. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;