We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart legend checkbox and real time charts

I'm trying to use checkbox series selection in the legend of a real time chart, but it seems each time the chart is updated the checkboxes are redrawn unchecked and then eventually populated with a check mark.  If it's a real time chart, updating quickly, you can't turn off a series as the checkmark always functionally appears unchecked.

Another bug?

4 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team March 23, 2017 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have tried to reproduce the reported problem with provided information. But we are unable to reproduce it. We have prepared a demo sample for your reference and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Sample: CheckBox129509 

If you are still able to reproduce the reported problem, kindly modify the provided sample to reproduce the issue at our end. It would be helpful for us to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Devi 

AL Alan L March 23, 2017 11:28 AM UTC

Here is your Real Time Update Demo modified to show the issue.
I'm running v14.4.0.15.

Thanks,
Alan

Attachment: Real_Time_Update_1d8caba4.zip

AL Alan L March 23, 2017 11:31 AM UTC

When I run your demo I get the same issue.  The graph updating makes the checks in the checkbox 'disappear'.  It looks like the series are turned off even though they are not.

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team March 24, 2017 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Alan, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have fixed the reported problem in our 2017 volume 1 product version (v15.1.0.33). So, we kindly recommend you to upgrade to our latest product version to resolve the reported problem. 

Regards, 
Devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon