We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

parameter of Delete action (C# code)

on p. 1283 of syncfusion-aspnet-mvc.pdf,
the example for deleting a row from a db shows the parameter to be an integer.  
Following this example, I got an Internal Server Error and the action was never called.
When I used the model and then the ID of the model, it worked ok.
Is there a problem with my HTML that resulted in the Internal Server Error?
I tried debugging it with Chrome F12, but could not see the error.
Is there some way of simplifying the debug process?
In testing the Delete process, I passed the ID of a row that was not deleted in the stored procedure.
I got an error message, but the ej grid would not let me delete the row again because the status of the row showed "not present" even though it appeared in the grid.  How am I supposed to acknowledge to the grid that the delete was successful so that it is removed on the screen?  Is it necessary to pass all the data again?
Thank you for your help.

Attachment: sync13Mar17leg_f491d62a.zip

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team March 22, 2017 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Lawrence,  

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

The sample project given to us is throwing an exception that the file is not found as shown in the following screenshot. 

Please provide the missing file or update the modified sample to analyze the reported problem. DatatSouce given to the application is also not available. If possible, please share the screenshot of the exception and error thrown. Provide a sample data of the dataSource bound to the Grid or else show the value of “SecGroupID” of some set of rows. 

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon