We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

There seems another incident with RTE

Hello support,

i managed to produce twice an error in the import/export-example on your server. What I did: I copied the first time a big content from a word doc into RTE and tried to download a word-document. It crashed. (it says locally <, hex 0x3c is an illegal attribute-sign)

Then I uploaded the word-document and tried to download it as new word-document: crash again. Just happend a few minutes ago.

5 Replies

KV Karthikeyan Viswanathan Syncfusion Team March 21, 2017 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Carsten,   

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.   

We were unable to reproduce your reported issue. Please share the uploaded document and view page of your sample as it will be helpful to provide a solution.  

Regards,   
Karthikeyan V.  

CW Carsten Wuttke March 21, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Please keep in mind, that this is an internal document and must be handled with care!

Attachment: 4_Kapitel_4_1e9eed1c.zip

KV Karthikeyan Viswanathan Syncfusion Team March 22, 2017 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Carsten,   

Thanks for your reply.   

We were unable to reproduced your reported issue. The shared document is successfully import and export in our RTE.   

Regards,   
Karthikeyan V.   

CW Carsten Wuttke March 22, 2017 11:44 AM UTC

Here you see the failure in action in the vid on your sample-page.

Attachment: Failure_bad56e1a.zip

KV Karthikeyan Viswanathan Syncfusion Team March 23, 2017 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Carsten,  

Thank you for helping us define this bug. We have added the reported issue in to our internal bug list, we will include the fix in our volume 2 main release, which will be available by the end of April, 2017.

Regards,
Karthikeyan V.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon