We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to upgrade Syncfusion 14 to 15 version by NuGet package manager

Hi Team,

I am using VS 2017 Community and created an MVC5 project, But when I install the syncfusion MVC version from NuGet package manager, it  downloaded 14 version, not 15 version, How can I upgrade to 15 version easily?

Thanks in advance 
Dushmantha

3 Replies

GR Ganesan Rengasamy Syncfusion Team March 20, 2017 11:27 AM UTC

Hi Dushmantha, 

We suspect that the reported problem occurred since the Syncfusion ASP.NET MVC NuGet feed link is not configured in NuGet Package Manager from your Visual Studio. Please follow the steps given in the below link to utilize the Syncfusion NuGet packages with the latest version (15.1.0.37) in your project. 

After configured the Syncfusion NuGet feed links, you may face the NuGet Package installation/restore error while installing the Syncfusion NuGet Packages from Syncfusion public feed URL in Visual Studio 2017. And there is issue with NuGet.Client in Visual Studio 2017. As a temporary workaround, please follow the below steps to install the Syncfusion NuGet Packages in Visual Studio 2017 without any issues.  

1. Choose the Package Source as “All” in the package source combo box.
  2. Then search and install the required Syncfusion ASP.NET MVC NuGet package as per your need.  Please refer the below screenshot for your reference.

Regards, 
Ganesan R.                      

DU Dushmantha March 20, 2017 05:17 PM UTC

Hi Ganeshan,

Thanks a lot. It worked for me. 

Regards
Dushmantha 

GR Ganesan Rengasamy Syncfusion Team March 21, 2017 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Dushmantha, 

Thanks for the update. We are glad to know that you resolved your issue. Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Ganesan R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon