We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Display a custom week in schedule

Hello I would like to display a "custom week" with only the days that I want in the schedule component.
For exemple : today, Friday March the 17th. I would like to display one week from today Friday until next Thursday (the 24th) And I don't want to see the sunday (because the people don't work).
So I would like to display 6 days (without sunday) from today's date.
But I can also want to display 12 days (without the sunday to).

How can I proceed please ?

Thank's for your help
Cholet

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 20, 2017 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Cholet  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

Please find the following responses for your queries.   

Query1    

The Scheduler can be displayed with the user-specified date ranges, such as 4 days or any specific date ranges instead of default view options, by making use of the RenderDates property. Kindly visit the below links to know more about the custom view feature.   

Query2   

Currently there is no option to hide the weekends in Week view. We have already logged the feature request regarding Custom Week view and this feature will be included in our upcoming Volume 2, 2017 main release which is excepted to be rolled out by the end of April month.   

Regards,   
Karthigeyan   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon