We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid: Drag & Drop feature blocking editing cells in grid.

Hi,

If I enable drag&drop feature on grid and use a dropdown control in a cell, then it is not possible to edit other cells.
The only way to focus in to other cells is using "tab" key.

Here is the example to present the problem. Double click on a row to start editing a row.

http://jsplayground.syncfusion.com/orn51wrg

If you disable the draganddrop (allowRowDragAndDrop: false), than it works.

How can I edit cells if I enable RowDragAndDrop?

Thanks

5 Replies

KV Karthikeyan Viswanathan Syncfusion Team March 17, 2017 08:49 AM UTC

Hi Tolga,    

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.    

We have created branch incident related this query. Can you please follow up that incident.    
Please find the link:    

Regards,    
Karthikeyan V.   

KT Khan Tanvir September 24, 2021 11:58 AM UTC

Is there any update on this issue?

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team September 27, 2021 04:01 PM UTC

Hi Khan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

The reported problem has been fixed in our latest version. So please upgrade into Latest version source((19.2.0.55)  to resolve the problem. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana 

KT Khan Tanvir replied to Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha October 1, 2021 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Farveen,

I have tried with the version to 19.2.0.55 and also tied it with the latest version 19.3.0.43 but I have found the issue is still existing. I have checked with clearing the browser caches also but still no positive result.

Thanks,
Tanvir

FS Farveen Sulthana Thameeztheen Basha Syncfusion Team October 4, 2021 02:13 PM UTC

Hi Khan Tanvir, 

We are unable to replicate the problem in our latest version(19.3.0.43), refer to the Sample link with latest version. 

We need some more additional details to find the cause of the issue. Share us the following details. 

1. Complete Grid code example.
  2. Video demo to replicate the issue.
  3. Have you faced the issue in any specific scenario(on enabling certain properties other than RowDragand Drop).
  4. If possible replicate it in the above sample and revert us back.

Regards, 
Farveen sulthana T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon