We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Internet Explorer failing to change Tooltip on hover over

Hi there,

I have been able to replicate an issue that we are having with the tooltip in the ejSchedule control.

On Syncfusion's own demo website, http://js.syncfusion.com/demos/web/#!/bootstrap/schedule/appointmenttooltip, if I am in Chrome and I hover over one of the appointment blocks, the tootip correctly reflects the appointment time and description.

In Internet Explorer, however, when I hover over the appointment, it shows the wrong appointment.

You need to go to a different appointment first, then go to another one to demonstrate this. It seems to cache it, or perhaps there's a weird delay in there and it displays before updating. Either way, the tooltip is not working in IE. Any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Kind regards,
Tony

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 16, 2017 04:37 AM UTC

Hi Tony  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

The known issue Appointment tooltip values is not changing in IE” is fixed internally and it will be included in our upcoming Main release Volume2, 2017 which is excepted to be rolled out at the end of April month.  

Regards,    
Karthigeyan    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon