We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Calculator missing in VS 2017

Install Syncfusion controls ver. 15.1.0.37for UWP for VS 2017 I can´t see sfCalculator.

9 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team March 15, 2017 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We have checked for SfCalculator control in 15.1.0.37 and we can find the SfCalculator in VS 2017 for this version. We have prepared video for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below location.   

Video: SfCalculator   

Can you please check with above video and let us know if we have misunderstood your query? If so, can you please share the replication steps to reproduce the reported problem?   

Regards,   
Keerthana J   

TO Tomasz March 17, 2017 09:52 AM UTC

Hello Keerthana
I have tested on different computers (2), with different
Versions (14.4.0.20 and 15.1.0.37) of your components, and the result is the same. In VS 2015 I have both sfCalculator and much more, in VS 2017 just a couple of them.
VS 2017 with new installation interface I have installed only elements that I am working on routinely, then I have added a couple more features and reinstalled SyncfusionControlForUWP, unchanged, I am now reinstalling the entire computer. About the results I let You tell.
The good news is that in Reference are all drivers, just what I'm adding manually.

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team March 20, 2017 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Thanks for your update. 

We will wait to hear from you. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

JJ Jack J March 21, 2017 02:12 PM UTC

I have the same problem. My SSD died; so I have to re-install windows 10, that's how I got VS 2017. Yes, sfcalculator and sfchart are missing.

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team March 22, 2017 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Jack,   

We have checked in our environment in possible scenario, but we are unable to reproduce the reported problem from our side. We suspect that we still did not cover your environment. Can you please share the below details to create your environment at our end?   

1. Your current OS detail.
  2. VisualStudio versions which are installed in your machine
  3. VS Edition (Professional, Community or Enterprise) details

This will help us to analyze the problem and provide you the solution as early as possible.   

Regards,   
Keerthana J   

TO Tomasz March 23, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

In my case I have Windows 10  Enterprise and Visual Studio 2017 community. After the last update i check in Blend for VS and here i see all controls, in VS not i try add manually, but is impossible. But for me if a make add controls using tag in VS is OK.

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team March 24, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

We have confirmed that the reported problem is the known issue in VS 2017. Please refer the below MSDN link 

As issue report has already been logged by MS, fix for the reported issue will be expected to be included in next VS 2017 update. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

TO Tomasz March 27, 2017 08:41 AM UTC

Hello Keerthana

Thanks for your answer, I assumed, that the problem is in Visual Studio

Thank You.

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team March 28, 2017 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you have any other query and we will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon