We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dashboard.xml

Hi
I have installed Syncfusion Dashboard Server 2.1.0.2 in production server, in this server is running the IIS, the dashboard service (61952 port) and dashboard service for IIS is running,

My site is an ASP.NET MVC Application, and when I try access to Dashboard page (locally) I recieved this message

Error Code:-2147024894
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: No se pudo encontrar el archivo 'C:\Users\Administrador\Documents\User\Service\Dashboards\13-03-2017\~\Templates\Dashboard.sydx_16001231180000000\Dashboard.xml'.
Nombre de archivo: 'C:\Users\Administrador\Documents\User\Service\Dashboards\13-03-2017\~\Templates\Dashboard.sydx_16001231180000000\Dashboard.xml'
en System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
en System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
en System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
en System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials, IWebProxy proxy, RequestCachePolicy cachePolicy)
en System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
en System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
en System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
en System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
en System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
en System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
en System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
en System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
en Syncfusion.DashboardService.DashboardService.DeserializeDashboard(String reportId, String customLanguage, String customCulture)
en Syncfusion.DashboardService.DashboardService.InitializeControls(String action, String reportId, Object data, Object rangeData, String masterControl, String context, Boolean serverSideCache, Object filterParameters, String modifiedConnectionStrings, String widgets, String token, String customLanguagePath, String customCulture, String currentUser, String itemId, Boolean isPublic, Boolean isWidget, String widgetName, String widgetId)
en SyncInvokeInitializeControls(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage4(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage3(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage2(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage11(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage1(MessageRpc& rpc)
en System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)
The fileDashboard.xml not exist

3 Replies

MK Mukil Karunanithi Syncfusion Team March 14, 2017 12:17 PM UTC

Hi Hector, 

The Dashboard Service shipped along with the Dashboard Server will not work for SDK platform due to some security constraints. So you cannot access the Server’s Dashboard Service outside of the Server.  

Also while giving dashboard path, you should not give it as relative path. You need to give the path of the dashboard as absolute path because you are using a service outside of the application. So giving an URL as relative path will not work here. Please refer to the below links to know how to give dashboard path.    

If you have any problem in giving absolute path, please let us know.   

Regards, 
Mukil K. 

HR Héctor Reyes March 14, 2017 05:10 PM UTC

Mukil 

Thank you, currently the dashboard is running on my application (using localhost address on the server)

But, when I try access from other PC I can't see the dashboard.

In the serviceUrl parameter the URL is 'localhost', I suppose that do I have to change to the IP address or Domain?

MK Mukil Karunanithi Syncfusion Team March 15, 2017 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Hector, 

Yes. While accessing the dashboard from other PC, giving ‘localhost’ in the service URL will not work. You need to access with the remote machine’s IP address instead of localhost. 

Before that your service needs to be hosted in IIS in the remote machine. To host in IIS, please refer to the below mentioned link. 

Regards, 
Mukil K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon