We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Gantt ajax refresh after update to db

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129299 Mar 10,2017 04:36 AM Mar 13,2017 03:02 PM JavaScript 1
Tags: ejGantt
Bryan Conlon
Asked On March 10, 2017 04:36 AM

I am using the following to refresh the gantt after calling an ajax update to our DB

but when i get to ganttObj.setModel({ "dataSource": data }); the screen just locks up.

I have checked the json being returned and it is the same object as that been returned on the initial load.

function refreshGantt() { 
            $.ajax({ 
                type: "GET", 
                url: '/Gantt/GanttItems', 
             contentType: 'application/json; charset=utf-8', 
                success: function (result) { 
                    var data = ej.parseJSON(result) 
                    ganttObj = $("#Gantt").data("ejGantt"); 
                    ganttObj.setModel({ "dataSource": data }); 
                } 
            }); 

Jonesherine Stephen [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 13, 2017 03:02 PM

Hi Bryan, 
We have analyzed the reported query and prepared the Gantt sample with MVC on server side. 
And refreshed the Gantt on CRUD operations. We are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Please ensure whether valid ParentId/startDate/endDate is retrieved while refreshing Gantt after updating Database.  
We have also prepared the sample for your reference. Please find the sample from below location 
If still issue exists at your end please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with the replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to serve you. 
Regards, 
Jone sherine P S 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;