We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

sfDataGrid drastically slowed down

Hi,
I have found a big problem considering sfDataGrid FrozenRowsCount and FrozenColumnsCount. When I set either of these properties, DataGrid drastically slows down, and when I say drastically, I mean that it takes about 2 seconds to react to touch and another 2 seconds to execute the attached method or command. So, am I doing something wrong here? All I have done is setting these properties.
Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

VP Vimal Prabhu Manohkaran Syncfusion Team March 10, 2017 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Stanic,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have checked your query by preparing a simple sample and setting FrozenColumnsCount and FrozenRowsCount as 3. However we were not able to reproduce the lag issue explained by you. We have checked the sample in Samsung Galaxy S6, Moto G4, Moto E, Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy Tab A physical devices and KitKat emulator.

So we request you to share details such as,

1.     The layout you are loading the SfDataGrid. 
2.     The device you are testing 
3.     Whether you are loading template columns. 
4.     Performing any heavy weightage tasks in the OnDraw method if any template column used etc 

Hence it would be very helpful if you could provide a sample replicating the issue along with clear replication details. 

Regards,
Vimal Prabhu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon