We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Undo/Redo DataBoundGrid

Hi, I want to do the undo/redo for each cell or rows or multiple row.... etc.. I mean anything can be undo or redo within the DataBound Grid. Do you have any sample? Thanks Satish

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 15, 2004 11:49 AM UTC

After the grid has been initialized, set this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CommandStack.Enabled = true; Then ctl+Z and ctl+Y should undo/redo user changes.

SA Satish April 15, 2004 12:20 PM UTC

Clay, Thanks again. I Did this for each cell. But how to do undo/redo for row(s)??? Thanks Satish >After the grid has been initialized, set > > this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CommandStack.Enabled = true; > > >Then ctl+Z and ctl+Y should undo/redo user changes.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 15, 2004 01:31 PM UTC

If you are talking about removing/inserting rows, then currently that is not supported in a GridDataBoundGrid. If you wanted to do this, then you would have to derived your own custom undo/redo command to manage it. If you are talking about you user changing values on different rows, then just enabling the CommandStack supports this for me.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon