We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sfcalendar selected date

Is there a way I can access to the date selected when the selection mode is "SingleSelection" and "RangeSelection"
I have figured out how to accessed the date only when the selection mode is "MultiSelection" by using onCalendarTapped. Can i know how to get the date selected when using single selection or range selection?

3 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 7, 2017 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Lee,

Thanks for  contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can access selected date for single selection and selected dates for rangeSelection by using SelectionChanged event and we have already fixed the reported issue "Accessing Selected date for Single Selection and Selected Dates for RangeSelection in SelectionChangedEvent" for internally. This fix will be available our upcoming volume 2 release which will be available by the mid of April.

If you wish to receive a patch for this prior to the public release date, please contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

AN anne replied to Rathana Kumar Sekar April 4, 2017 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Lee,

Thanks for  contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can access selected date for single selection and selected dates for rangeSelection by using SelectionChanged event and we have already fixed the reported issue "Accessing Selected date for Single Selection and Selected Dates for RangeSelection in SelectionChangedEvent" for internally. This fix will be available our upcoming volume 2 release which will be available by the mid of April.

If you wish to receive a patch for this prior to the public release date, please contact our sales team at salessupport@syncfusion.com.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

I am developing a xamarin.forms application, the project shared the code.
While testing in iOS, I found out that i can use oncalendar_tapped to get selected date for single selection, selectionchanged to get selected date for range and multi selection.
However in android, I only able to get selected dates when calendar is in multi selection, oncalendartapped only get back today date but not the selected date.

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team April 5, 2017 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your update.

We can access selected dates in range selection and selected date in single selection by using SelectionChanged event and we have already fixed the reported issue "Unable to access Selected date for Single Selection and Selected Dates for RangeSelection in SelectionChangedEvent" and this fix is now available our latest Essential studio Vol 1 SP2. You can download from the below link.

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/129701/essential-studio-2017-volume-1-service-pack-2-release-v15-1-0-41-available-for-download 

Regards,
Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon