We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to bind the list of selected items of Multi Selection ComboBox

I want to save the list of selected (checked) items from Multi Selection ComboBox to database via binding. But there are only DisplayMember, ValueMember to bind, I do not see some thing likes CheckedMember to bind list of selected items. Please guide me how to do that. Thank you!

3 Replies

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team March 7, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Tran,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We can select the item programmatically in MultiSelectionComboBox by using "SelectedItems.Add" and "AddVisualItem" methods. To demonstrate this, we have prepared simple sample.

Please download the sample from the below location.

Sample:MultiSelectionComboboxSelection

Please let us know whether the above sample meets your requirement?

Regards,
Priyanga B

TT Tran Thanh Phong March 7, 2017 02:21 PM UTC

Hi Priyanga,

Thank you for your supporting! It's near my need. As I saw in this example, we select item via DisplayMember value and we need to solve another problem that there are two more rows have the same display name with different ID. We cannot select them individually. 

By the way, it's really useful in my case. Thank you!

Best regards,
Tran Thanh Phong

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team March 8, 2017 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Tran,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Priyanga B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon