We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Sample Browser - Does not build for Android

I have been able to run the UWP and the iOS versions of the Sample Browser on Xamarin.Forms however when I try to build the Droid as the starting project, I get about 400 errors like this:
ErrorBuild action 'EmbeddedResource' is not supported by one or more of the project's targets.SampleBrowser_2015C:\Users\HDBolak\AppData\Local\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\15.1.0.37\Xamarin\sample\Forms\SampleBrowser\SampleBrowser\Samples\Schedule\View\Schedule_View.xaml
What have I done wrong ?

3 Replies

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team March 6, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Halil,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

As we have analyzed, these warnings are shown when the build type is set as Build + IntelliSense and you can still run the sample browser without any issues. However, you can clear these warnings by setting the Build type as "Build Only".

If you are still facing any other issues, we kindly request you to provide the error log for helping you further.

Please check and get back to us if you need any assistance.

Regards,
Parthiban S

HU Hans Urschel April 21, 2017 11:14 AM UTC

I have the same Problem. Over 402 errors "EmbeddedResource". I work with visual Studio 2017 community Edition. Where can i change the build-type from build+intellisens to build only in vs2017?

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team April 24, 2017 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Hans,

You can change the Build type from Build + IntelliSense to Build Only in Error List window.

You can get it from View -> Error List.

Please refer the below screenshot for more details.

Screenshot: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/129202/ze/Screenshot-1471323772  

If you are still facing any other issues after this, please provide us the stack trace which will be helpful for providing for further assistance.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon