We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Reset the rating value

Hi to all!

I have the need to reset the value of rating control.
I try put put a zero inside the Value field, but not work.
How can I do?

Regards

Gabriele Benvenuti

5 Replies

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 6, 2017 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Gabriele Benvenuti,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We were able to reproduce the reported issue "Issue with reset the rating value to zero" from our side. A support incident to track the status of the issue has been created under your account.  Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S

BG bg March 22, 2017 09:47 AM UTC

Hi, I am facing the same issue. When my ViewModel is reset, all other controls are updated accordingly, but the rating value remains to the previous selected one. And if I set the property associated with the rating to 1 or any other value, it is reflected.
Any progress?

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team March 23, 2017 08:48 AM UTC

Hi Bg,

We were able to reproduce the reported issue "Issue with reset the rating value to zero" from our side. A support incident to track the status of the issue has been created under your account.  Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Regards,

Rathanakumar S.

JT Jared Thirsk June 2, 2017 07:14 PM UTC

Hi Rathanakumar,

I am trying to set the value to 0 as well.  (My usage has a button to reset the rating.)

Can you add me to the support ticket as well?

Thanks,
-Jared

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team June 5, 2017 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Jared,

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Regards,

Rathanakumar S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon