We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Empty Points in Xamarin.Forms

Hi SF,
I've been evaluating the SF Chart component for use in an Xamarin Forms application. One of the features highlighted here is Empty Points:
https://www.syncfusion.com/products/xamarin/chart
I can see any information for Empty Points in the documentation though. Could you point me towards some documentation that describes how it works please?
Thanks
Peter

3 Replies

PM Peter Major March 2, 2017 01:25 PM UTC

Just a bit more on what I'm trying to achieve...

We have chart data for a market. The market is open for 12 hours a day, and closed for 12 hours a day.

So if I plot the chart for the price over the week, I get 12 hours of nice prices and then 12 hours of blankness in the chart.

Is there a way in the Axis definition to tell it to skip showing certain segments in that axis?

Thanks for any help.

PM Peter Major March 2, 2017 03:05 PM UTC

Looking at the WPF charts, it seems that what I want is similar to:

DateTimeCategoryAxis Class

DateTimeCategoryAxis is a special type of axis used mainly with financial series. All the data points are plotted with equal spaces, similar to CategoryAxis, thereby removing space for missing dates. Intervals and range for the axis are calculated similar to DateTimeAxis. There are no visual gaps between points, even when the difference between two points is more than a year.

Is there any plans to implement this kind of Axis in the Xamarin Forms chart?

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team March 3, 2017 12:36 PM UTC

Hi Peter,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. We request you to follow the incident created by you under your account for further follow up.

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon