We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ejSchedule - Remove resource group style when open

Is there a way to remove the resource header row background color when the group is not open. I only want the color to appear when the group is open. See the attached image.
I've tried using a template and queryCellInfo but still can't find a way.

Attachment: resourceHeaderStyle_345ddf69.zip

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 2, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Brian, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared the sample to remove the resource group row color when it is open which can be viewed from the below link. 

Kindly refer the below code example used in the sample. 

<Code> 
function onCreate() { // this function will be called during the initial load 
            this._on(this.element, "click", ".e-parentnodecategory", hide); 
            hide(); 
        } 
        function hide() { // this function will be called when the group is clicked 
            for (var i = 0; i < $(".e-parentnodecategory").length; i++) { 
                index = $($(".e-parentnodecategory")[i]).closest("tr").index(); 
                if ($($(".e-parentnodecategory")[i]).hasClass('e-resourcecollapse')) 
                    $($(".e-workcellstab tr")[index]).find(".e-categorybar").css("visibility", "hidden") 
                else 
                    $($(".e-workcellstab tr")[index]).find(".e-categorybar").css("visibility", "") 
            } 
        } 
</Code> 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

BR Brian March 2, 2017 08:32 PM UTC

This is working great, but there is one issue I found. When navigating to a different view the feature is lost until you click the group to collapse it. I tried applying the hide function to the navigate event but that didn't fix it. Any suggestions.

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 3, 2017 06:19 AM UTC

Hi Brian,  

Thanks for your update. 

We have prepared the sample to hide the resource group color both on initial load and view change which can be viewed from the below link. 

Kindly refer the below code example used in the sample. 

<Code> 
function onComplete(args) { // this function will be when the view is navigated 
            if(args.requestType=="dateNavigate" || args.requestType=="viewNavigate") 
            hide(); 
        } 
</Code> 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon