We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Resource Header

Hello,

I have a couple of questions:

Is it possible to modify the resource header? Currently, it shows as follows:

Room
Owner
Date

I'd like to group it differently so that Date is the top row:

Date
Room

Monday                                      Tuesday                              Wednesday
Room 1 | Room 2                    Room 1 | Room 2                Room 1 | Room 2

I don't even really have a need to see owner in the header which is a good segway into my next question. In this scenario I can reserve a room for owner A for room1 on Monday A.M. and room 2 for Monday PM. 

Is it possible to have resources that are not included in the resource header? I have a need to have resources for appointments, but I do not need to see them on the header. What if I don't what a resource header at all, but I want the resources loaded for the appointment? 

In commercial applications it is possible for one user to reserve different rooms at different times. So as a user, I want to be able to schedule any room that I have access to. Is this possible with this control? 

Please see the attached screenshot for what I am trying to accomplish. 

Attachment: workweekschedule_32df1d6b.zip

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team March 1, 2017 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thank you contacting Syncfusion support. 

Please find the following responses for you queries. 

Query1 Is it possible to modify the resource header? 

Currently there is no possibility to customize the Scheduler as per the requriement shown in the image. Inorder to enhance the performance, resources are rendered commonly for all the days which is the default layout of Scheduer. 

Query2 Is it possible to have resources that are not included in the resource header? 

We suspect that your requirement is to hide resource from the Scheduler view but wants to be consider while creating/editing an appointemnt. We have prepared the sample for the same which can be viewed from the below link. 

Query3 In commercial applications it is possible for one user to reserve different rooms at different times. So as a user, I want to be able to schedule any room that I have access to. Is this possible with this control?  

By default, no same resource (Say A) can have two rooms (Say R1 and R2) with same id. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon