We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Angular2 build AoT error

I'm new to use the angular2 ,and install the package from https://github.com/syncfusion/ej-angular2
and finally I bundle for production :"ng build --prod --aot" and get error:"ERROR in Error encountered resolving symbol values statically. Calling function 'EJAngular2Module', function calls are not supported. Consider replacing the function or lambda with a reference to an exported function, resolving symbol AppModule in D:/Documents/Projects/AdShopAdministrator/src/app/app.module.ts, resolving symbol AppModule in D:/Documents/Projects/AdShopAdministrator/src/app/app.module.ts"
Is there any way to resolve this ? thanks

7 Replies

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team February 28, 2017 06:41 AM UTC

Hi Jemmy, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We already considered this “AOT support for Syncfusion Angular 2 components” to our feature request and We already working on to support AOT build with our Syncfusion Angular 2 components. This feature will be included in any of our upcoming release. 

We have also implemented seed applications, to quick-start with Syncfusion JavaScript Angular 2 components. Refer to the below documentation link for getting started with seed application.    

We also implemented Angular 2 sample browser using our JavaScript Angular 2 components.   

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.   

Regards,   
Abinaya S

JL Jemmy Lu March 3, 2017 04:25 AM UTC

Thanks for replying!I would like to ask if I have to wait for the next release?because after execute "ng build --prod --aot" and I restart the CLI then run "npm start"  the AoT error continue occur. or there's something missed?
Thanks!

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team March 3, 2017 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Jemmy, 

Query:  I have to wait for the next release? 

As we stated in previous response the feature “AOT support for Syncfusion Angular 2 components” will be included in our upcoming release. So if you need ngc compiler, we request you wait for the release. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Query: I restart the CLI then run "npm start"  the AoT error continue occur. 

With angular-cli sample, we are also facing the issue “ERROR in Error encountered resolving symbol values statically. Calling function EJAngular2Moduel..” . We can resolve this compilation issue by auto compilation with sample changes. Since, we suggest you to edit and resave any component file to overcome this issue. Refer to the link for issue detail from angular-cli.  

Please revert us back if need further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

JL Jemmy Lu March 3, 2017 03:31 PM UTC

I see that!thank you very much!

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team March 6, 2017 09:10 AM UTC

Hi Jemmy,   

Most welcome.  
Please revert us back if you need further assistance on this.  

Regards,   
Abinaya S  

MK Manik Kumar June 15, 2017 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Team Syncfusion,

Is there any update on this issue?

Regards,
Manik

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team June 15, 2017 11:18 AM UTC

Hi Manik, 

The issue "ERROR in Error encountered resolving symbol values statically. Calling function 'EJAngular2Module'…” due to AOT compilation. Now, the Syncfusion Angular components supports AOT compilation also we have updated our components with Angular version 4.x.x.  

We recommend you to refer the below link to seamlessly integrate ej-angular2@15.2.43 components with Angular CLI. 

We implemented Angular sample browser using Syncfusion Angular components.  

Sample Browser: http://ng2jq.syncfusion.com/  

Please revert us back if you need further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon