We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

localetext

Hello!
I downloaded the file ej.culture.pt-BR.js in github.
I also need the file ej.localetexts.pt-BR.js, but I only found the file ej.localetexts.pt-PT.js.
Is there the file ej.localetexts.pt-BR.js to download it? If it does not exist, can you create one for me?

Thank you very much!
Junior

3 Replies

KR Koushik Ramaswamy Syncfusion Team February 27, 2017 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Carlos Junior, 

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused.  
We have provided the locale text files for 28 cultures (specified in the GitHub location), since complexity in providing locale text for all 376 cultures.  
If you need Brazilian Portuguese (‘pt-BR’), please create a locale text script file for ‘pt-BR’ with necessary components and include this file in your application to render the desired components with ‘pt-BR’ text. (You can make use of English (en-US) culture as reference for creating locale texts of other culture).  
For your reference, we have created the ‘pt-BR’ locale text file with some components by referring ‘en-US’ locale text file. In this manner, please include the required control’s locale text and make use of this file in your application.  
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 
Regards, 
Koushik R 

CJ Carlos Junior March 1, 2017 08:13 PM UTC

Ok, Koushik!
I've created
a locale text script file for ‘pt-BR.

Thank you very much!
Junior

KR Koushik Ramaswamy Syncfusion Team March 2, 2017 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Carlos Junior, 

Thanks for your update. We are happy to hear that your requirement has been resolved. 

Kindly get back to us if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Koushik R

Loader.
Up arrow icon