We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart with zoom and scroll

Hi all,

sync charts are a great tool. I'm evaluating them in a project which I'm working on. My customer requests to show a zoomed chart. This chart shows real time data, so I need to update the zoom position for x and y manually via timer. I've sucessfully done it, what I need now is to hide scrolls bar for  the x and y axisa. Is this possibile?

thanks
F

4 Replies

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team February 24, 2017 07:59 AM UTC

Hi Francesco, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We can enable or disable the scrollbar by using EnableScrollBar property of chart axis as shown in the below code snippet, 

<chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 
     <chart:NumericalAxis EnableScrollBar="False" /> 
</chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 

<chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis> 
     <chart:NumericalAxis EnableScrollBar="False" /> 
</chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis> 

Regards, 
Devi 

AM Ad Maiora Studio SRL February 25, 2017 12:27 PM UTC

Hi Devi,

unfortunately there's no EnableScrollBar on ChartAxis class. For clarity I'm not using sfChart but classic Chart

<syncfusion:ChartArea.PrimaryAxis>
                                            <syncfusion:ChartAxis LabelForeground="LightGray" RangePadding="None" 
                                                                  Header=""                                                                  
                                                                  EnableZooming="True" ZoomFactor=".5"                                                                        
                                                                  syncfusion:ChartArea.ShowGridLines="False"
                                                                  IsAutoSetRange="False" Range="{Binding Track.DistanceRange}" Interval="{Binding Track.DistanceInterval}">
                                                <syncfusion:ChartAxis.TickLineStroke>
                                                    <Pen Brush="LightGray" Thickness="1"/>
                                                </syncfusion:ChartAxis.TickLineStroke>
                                            </syncfusion:ChartAxis>
                                        </syncfusion:ChartArea.PrimaryAxis>

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team February 27, 2017 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Francesco, 

Thanks for your update. 

In Classic Chart, we can customize the scrollbar visibility with attached properties HorizontalBarVisibility and VerticalBarVisibility of ChartArea. The properties can be set as shown in the below code snippet, 

<chart:Chart > 
  <chart:ChartArea  
                chart:ChartZoomingScrollBar.VerticalBarVisibility="Hidden" 
                chart:ChartZoomingScrollBar.HorizontalBarVisibility="Hidden"> 
  </chart:ChartArea> 
</chart:Chart> 

We have prepared a demo sample for your reference and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Regards, 
Devi 

AD ariel del campo April 4, 2018 12:15 PM UTC

Thanks for this free book

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon