We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Chart with zoom and scroll

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

129048 Feb 23,2017 05:56 AM Apr 4,2018 08:15 AM WPF 4
Tags: Chart
Francesco Colombo
Asked On February 23, 2017 05:56 AM

Hi all,

sync charts are a great tool. I'm evaluating them in a project which I'm working on. My customer requests to show a zoomed chart. This chart shows real time data, so I need to update the zoom position for x and y manually via timer. I've sucessfully done it, what I need now is to hide scrolls bar for  the x and y axisa. Is this possibile?

thanks
F

Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 24, 2017 02:59 AM

Hi Francesco, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We can enable or disable the scrollbar by using EnableScrollBar property of chart axis as shown in the below code snippet, 

<chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 
     <chart:NumericalAxis EnableScrollBar="False" /> 
</chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis> 

<chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis> 
     <chart:NumericalAxis EnableScrollBar="False" /> 
</chart:SfChart.SecondaryAxis> 

Regards, 
Devi 

Francesco Colombo
Replied On February 25, 2017 07:27 AM

Hi Devi,

unfortunately there's no EnableScrollBar on ChartAxis class. For clarity I'm not using sfChart but classic Chart

<syncfusion:ChartArea.PrimaryAxis>
                                            <syncfusion:ChartAxis LabelForeground="LightGray" RangePadding="None" 
                                                                  Header=""                                                                  
                                                                  EnableZooming="True" ZoomFactor=".5"                                                                        
                                                                  syncfusion:ChartArea.ShowGridLines="False"
                                                                  IsAutoSetRange="False" Range="{Binding Track.DistanceRange}" Interval="{Binding Track.DistanceInterval}">
                                                <syncfusion:ChartAxis.TickLineStroke>
                                                    <Pen Brush="LightGray" Thickness="1"/>
                                                </syncfusion:ChartAxis.TickLineStroke>
                                            </syncfusion:ChartAxis>
                                        </syncfusion:ChartArea.PrimaryAxis>

Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 27, 2017 04:40 AM

Hi Francesco, 

Thanks for your update. 

In Classic Chart, we can customize the scrollbar visibility with attached properties HorizontalBarVisibility and VerticalBarVisibility of ChartArea. The properties can be set as shown in the below code snippet, 

<chart:Chart > 
  <chart:ChartArea  
                chart:ChartZoomingScrollBar.VerticalBarVisibility="Hidden" 
                chart:ChartZoomingScrollBar.HorizontalBarVisibility="Hidden"> 
  </chart:ChartArea> 
</chart:Chart> 

We have prepared a demo sample for your reference and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Regards, 
Devi 

ariel del campo
Replied On April 4, 2018 08:15 AM

Thanks for this free book

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;