We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TreeView node shows selected but isn''t

I''m using the tree control and multi-select. I have a context menu attached to it. When I right click on an unselected node and cause the menu to come up, the node I right clicked on shows highlighting as if it were selected.. BUT, it is not. (the menu item I am using causes the current selected node to expand or collapse and the node expanding or collapsing is the last selected node, not the one highlighted IF I select it by right clicking to bring up the menu.)

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 15, 2004 12:54 PM UTC

Hi Allen, Please refer to the sample attached here. If you notice, the Windows Forms TreeView control too behaves the same way. When right-clicked upon a TreeNode, the TreeNode gets highlighted with a selection rectangle eventhough it is not actually the SelectedNode. Our TreeViewAdv control is closely modelled on the Windows Forms TreeView control, and we too have incorporated this behavior for consistency purposes. Please let me know if you need any other information. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon