We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

A few problems with the SfRadialSlider control

I have been researching using the SfRadialSlider control in my programs and have come across a couple of issues.
  1. Unless the Maximum property iswholly divisible by theTickFrequency property then the tick marks that are rendered around the dial are entirely unpredictable or not even present.
  2. When using a EndAngle and StartAngle property, dragging the dial pointto the EndAngle causes the pointer to return to the StartAngle.
Are there properties or a combination of properties to prevent this sort of behavior. The first issue is really troublesome. I need to have a dial with a Maximum property that is a prime number. This renders the tick marks useless.
In regards to the second issue, I would expect when the pointer reaches the EndAngle any manipulation beyond that angle would keep the pointer at the EndAngle, not force it back to the StartAngle position.
Thanks

1 Reply

DR Durga Rajan Syncfusion Team February 22, 2017 10:55 AM UTC

Hi Jim Young,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Regards,
Durga S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon