We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ClickOnce Installer crash on launch after install

I can build and run my solution on any computer I have tested with no problems, but after creating a clickonce-installer and installing the program crashes instantaneously when I run it. I get the "Program has stopped working"-windows dialogue. If I attach a debugger, I get a xamlparseexception:
I suspect one of the following two lines to be the problem:
1(*) xmlns:syncfusion="http://schemas.syncfusion.com/wpf"
2(**) xmlns:syncfusionskin="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.SfSkinManager;assembly=Syncfusion.SfSkinManager.WPF"
System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException was unhandled
Message: An unhandled exception of type 'System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException' occurred in PresentationFramework.dll
Additional information: 'The invocation of the constructor on type 'Analyze_2017.frontend.MainWindow' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception.' Line number '8' and line position '9'.
This corresponds to the line marked 1(*) above. Weirdly enough - if I switch line 1(*) with line 2(**) and attach the debugger, I still get the same xamlparseexception - still at Line number 8, even though the two lines were switched.
Any ideas on how I could fix this? If you need more information, please don't hesitate to ask!

1 Reply

JR Jegan Raj M Syncfusion Team February 22, 2017 05:29 PM UTC

Hi Thomas,

From your update we suspect that the ClickOnce application is not published properly. Can you ensure that all syncfusion assemblies are in same version and included in ClickOnce package? Also ensure the Framework version of the application.

If you still face the issue, please provide more information or the ClickOnce application, it would help us to analyze

Regards,
Jegan Raj M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon