We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Scroll up/down not responding to touch/swipe on tablets

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

128996 Feb 20,2017 03:03 PM Feb 23,2017 11:28 PM UWP 3
Tags: SfRichTextBoxAdv
John Teksas
Asked On February 20, 2017 03:03 PM

Swiping the text up or down on my Surface tablet is not working. I only get to mark text inside the richtextboxadv. Also I am not able to select/make the vertical scrollbar visible by screen touch. Everything is working as it should with mouse/keyboard input, but there must be a way to enable touch/swipe up/down / scrollbar on tablets?

BR

Arumuga Perumal S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 21, 2017 07:01 AM

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

You should specify the ManipulationMode property of SfRichTextBoxAdv to enable touch manipulations such as pinching, panning. Kindly check our online KB from following link for further information.

KB Link:
https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/7455

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S.

John Teksas
Replied On February 23, 2017 01:41 AM

Thank you, this works/solved my problems!

Kind regards

Arumuga Perumal S [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 23, 2017 11:28 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Please let us know if you require any further assistance. We will be happy to assist you as always.

Regards,
Arumuga Perumal S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;