We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule - sample doesnt work.

Hello
I need to use Schedule control in my project. I try to learn how to use it - copy the simplest sample and cannot see any output in the browser. Resulting page is always empty.
What i'm doing wrong? I've spent all day trying many settings but without success.
Please help :)

<%@ Page Language="vb" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeBehind="WebForm1.aspx.vb" Inherits="WebApplication1.WebForm1" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.4460.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" Namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" TagPrefix="ej" %>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
        <ej:Schedule ClientIDMode="Static" ID="Schedule1" runat="server" CurrentView="Week" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" CurrentDate="2014-05-02">
            <AppointmentSettings Id="Id" Subject="Subject" AllDay="AllDay" StartTime="StartTime" EndTime="EndTime" Description="Description" Recurrence="Recurrence" RecurrenceRule="RecurrenceRule"/>
        </ej:Schedule>

<asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSource1" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:ScheduleDataConnectionString %>" SelectCommand="SELECT * FROM [DefaultSchedule]"></asp:SqlDataSource>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

3 Replies

MP Mahesh Palanisamy Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Dariusz, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect that your reported problem might be due to the conflict with the assembly version or the improper script reference. Kindly ensure the following cases, 

1.       Ensure the control’s dependency scripts and CSS referred in your web page is proper. 
2.       Ensure whether the “ScriptManager” is added in the “Site.Master” or else add the “ScriptManager” to your web page. 
3.       Ensure Syncfusion Assemblies are registered within the Web.config with proper versions in both web.config as well as in your aspx page where the control is defined. 
Refer the below code to register the syncfusion assemblies in web.config, 
<Code> 
<system.web> 
    <compilation debug="true" strict="false" explicit="true" targetFramework="4.6"> 
              <assemblies> 
            <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=14.4460.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" /> 
            <add assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=14.4460.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" /> 
          </assemblies> 
    </compilation> 
    <httpRuntime targetFramework="4.6"/> 
  </system.web> 

</Code> 
We have prepared the simple Schedule sample which can be downloaded from the below location, 

Refer the below link for the integration of syncfusion asp.net controls into the existing application, 

Refer the below link to render schedule control in application, 

Kindly check the above sample and let us know, if it helps and also if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Mahesh 

DP Dariusz Piech February 20, 2017 01:18 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh
Thank You very much! It was the matter of the missing scripts references and ScriptManager (because i dont use Site.Master - i didn't saw this).
It was very hepful for me!
Regards
Darek

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team February 21, 2017 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Dariusz,  

We were happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon