We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Vertical scroll using mouse wheel

I can't resolve this.  If I set ManipulationMode="System" works with tactil, but not with mouse wheel. And if I set IsHitTestVisible="false", then I can use mouse wheel too, but its not a solution for me, becouse i need interact with control.

Thank you!

8 Replies

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team February 20, 2017 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Galobart,   

Thank you for contact Syncfusion support.                

We have checked your query, but we couldn’t understand your requirement clearly. Please update the purpose of using ManipulationMode as System and share some information about your requirement along with your Syncfusion product version. This would help to proceed further.      

Regards,   
Muthukumar K  

GA Galobart February 20, 2017 12:48 PM UTC

Hi again,

The purpose  of using ManipulationMode="System" is to make possible vertical scroll with mouse wheel.

Its the only possible way I've found.

My syncfusion version  is: 15.1.0.33

Thank you.

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team February 21, 2017 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Galobart,   

Thanks for the update.   

We have checked and by default, the vertical scrolling by mouse wheel is working fine in SfTreeGrid without any issues. We have set the ManipulationMode as System in grid and checked the reported scenario. The mouse wheel and touch scrolling are working properly from our side.     

Please let us know the requirement clearly so that we can provide solution to meet your requirement.   

Regards,   
Muthukumar K 

GA Galobart February 24, 2017 08:43 AM UTC

I checked too and yes, its work by default.

Sorry for my poor explanation.  

The TreeGrid is inside a ScrollViewer, and the TreeGrid Control prevent scrolling. ¿There are any way to avoid it?

<ScrollViewer Grid.Row="1" Padding="15,30,15,15" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Auto">
<Grid>
<Grid.RowDefinitions>
<RowDefinition Height="Auto" />
<RowDefinition Height="*" />
</Grid.RowDefinitions>
<ComboBox ... />
<TextBox Grid.Row="1" ... />
<Line Grid.Row="1" ... />
<TextBlock Grid.Row="2" ... />
<syncfusion:SfTreeGrid x:Name="sfTreeGrid" ChildPropertyName="ReportsTo" Grid.Row="3" AllowSorting="False" AutoExpandMode="AllNodesExpanded"
ParentPropertyName="Id" Margin="0,15,0,0" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowAutoSizingExpanderColumn="False"
SelectionMode="None" FontSize="14" ItemsSource="{Binding Path=Perfiles}" Background="{ThemeResource ApplicationPageBackgroundThemeBrush}"                                              
ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Hidden">
<syncfusion:SfTreeGrid.Columns>
<syncfusion:TreeGridTextColumn x:Name="sfTreeGridDescripcion" x:Uid="sfTreeGridDescripcion" MappingName="Descripcion" Width="176">
</syncfusion:TreeGridTextColumn>
<syncfusion:TreeGridTemplateColumn x:Name="sfTreeGridSelect" x:Uid="sfTreeGridSelect" MappingName="Select" Width="60">
<syncfusion:TreeGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<CheckBox x:Name="checkBoxSelect" IsChecked="{Binding Select, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged}" 
 Style="{StaticResource MyCheckBoxItemStyle}" Click="checkBoxSelect_Click" IsEnabled="{Binding Enabled}"/>
</DataTemplate>
</syncfusion:TreeGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
</syncfusion:TreeGridTemplateColumn>
</syncfusion:SfTreeGrid.Columns>
</syncfusion:SfTreeGrid>
</Grid>
</ScrollViewer>

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team February 28, 2017 04:06 AM UTC

Hi Galobart, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have logged defect report regarding “Vertical scrolling are not working, when the treegrid placed inside the scrollviewer. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates   

Please let us know if you have any query. 

Regards, 
Muthukumar K 

GA Galobart February 28, 2017 08:16 AM UTC

Thanks a lot!, I'll be waiting for the update.

GA Galobart March 1, 2017 05:33 PM UTC

The patch its working perfectly. Thank you very much!

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team March 2, 2017 09:13 AM UTC

Hi Galobart, 

Thanks for the update. Please follow up the incident for further updates regarding this issue. 

Please let us know if you have any query. 

Regards, 
Muthukumar K   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon