We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Treeview Drag and Drop

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

12893 Apr 14,2004 02:05 PM Apr 16,2004 08:49 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Doug Finke
Asked On April 14, 2004 02:05 PM

I am using 2.0.3.0. I have looked at and attempted to adapt the TreeViewAdvDragDrop example to drag and drop multiple nodes at one time. In general it works. I have a problem. If I drag say 4 selected nodes to the middle of the 4 selected nodes I get unusual results. How do I detect if I am dragging onto the already selected nodes? Is there an example of dragging multiple nodes around the control?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 15, 2004 01:15 PM

Hi Doug, You could modify the existing TreeviewAdvDragDrop sample to handle multiple drag-drop of multiple nodes, by placing the following code segment within the TreeViewAdv''s DragOver event handler : // To prevent drag-dropping on itself if(this.treeViewAdv1.SelectedNodes.Contains(destinationNode)) { e.Effect = DragDropEffects.None; this.treeViewDragHighlightTracker.ClearHighlightNode(); } The modified sample containing the above workaround is attached here. Please refer to it and let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Doug Finke
Replied On April 16, 2004 07:29 AM

Thanks. I see the code. I wasn''t able to run the example. We still use 1.0. It be great if the example handled the full range of drag drop for multiple nodes and a single node. Including selecting adjacent and non-adjacent nodes.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 16, 2004 08:49 AM

Hi Doug, Thanks for the update. This sample was created using our latest release, Essential Suite v2.0.3.0. Please contact our Sales_team if you wish to receive v2.0. The modified code should meet your above specifications. Please refer to the sample and let me know if it does not. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;