We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Freeze Columns

I created a simple grid with a couple hundred rows of data and several columns ..

I am trying to get the freeze columns to work. 

I assign 2 to freeze the first 2 columns and it does not work.
I also assign 2 to freeze the first 2 rows and that does work (just checking to see if it would work).

My project requires several of the first columns need to be frozen from time to time..

How can i get this to work??

1 Reply

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team February 16, 2017 09:28 AM UTC

Hi Jon, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query and we are not able to reproduce the reported issue. FrozenColumnsCount and FrozenRowsCount are working properly. For your reference we have attached the working copy of our sample in the below link. Could you please do revert us by modifying our sample to replicate the issue. Otherwise please share your sample, that would be more helpful for us to proceed further.          

Note: Could you please confirm in your side you have FrozenColumnsCount is less than the view column count. Because if we set the FrozenColumnsCount is more than view column count, and we scroll the grid horizontally, the panel will be move and white space will be appaired on the screen. This is not a proper use case while using FrozenColumnsCount in SfDataGrid. We must to have FrozenColumnsCount is less than the view column count. 

Regards, 
Ashok  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon