We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to make make appointments draggable?

Hey,

I was reading the documentation of this component on different platforms and I noticed that you are able to create draggable appointments. Sadly I could not find any documentation on this subject for the Xamarin.Forms sfSchedule.

So I wonder if there is any or if not how am I able to achieve this ?

Thanks in advance,

Luuk

2 Replies

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team February 15, 2017 05:57 AM UTC

Hi Luuk, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

As of now we don’t have support for Drag and Drop feature in SfSchedule Xamarin Forms. We have already considered this to be a feature request and logged a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming volume release. We will let you know once the implementation has done. 

Please let us know, if you have any query.  

Regards, 
Nijamudeen M. 

GC Ganeshamoorthy Chandramoorthy Syncfusion Team June 26, 2018 05:13 AM UTC

Hi Luuk, 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 2 (v16.2.0.41) is rolled out along with the drag and drop support for appointments and is available for download under the following link. 

Kindly find the demo sample below for Appointment drag and drop support. 

Sample: Sample 

You can also refer our online User Guide Documentation by using the below link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Ganeshamoorthy C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon