We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formula in DataBoundGrid

Hi, Facing problem while using the FormulaCell in the DataBoundGrid. Please find the sample application. Following steps to procedure the bug. 1. Third column (Column Name : Col2) is the formula field 2. Try to enter all the rows in the Col0. 3. In third column (Col2)enter 10 and 20 in the first and second row 4. Put the formula in the third row in the Column3 (Ex. =C1+C2 ... which gives me 30 results thats right.. ) 5. Now i moved to next row that is 4th in Col2. I need to add one more formula (Ex. =A1+A3).. I am not able to add this formula to the Column3. It gives me error as ''Invalid Character in Number'' Thanks Satish SampleApplication_60.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 14, 2004 07:34 AM UTC

I suspect this is happening because you are not handling model.QueryCellInfo and model.SaveCellInfo to maintain the FormulaTags required to use formulas. In your previous forum thread, I pointed you to this thread which has a sample of such usage. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=2956 You will need to implement this in your code.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon