We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Locale ignored in grid datepicker.

Greetings.

I need to localize the datepickers in my grid to ru-RU culture. I use the editParams property on datepicker holding columns to do that. However, there is no result. Here's the grid:

<ej-grid id="Grid" [dataSource]="dataManager" [allowSorting]="true" [allowFiltering]="true"
    [allowSelection]="true" [selectionType]="single" [allowScrolling]="true"[selectionSettings]="{selectionType:[cell]}" 
    [editSettings]="{'allowEditing':'true', 'editMode':'batch', 'allowAdding':'true'}">
    <e-columns>
        <e-column field="startDate" headerTextAlign="center" editType="datepicker" width="150" format="{0:dd.MM.yyyy}" [editParams]="{'locale': 'ru-RU', buttonText: 'Сегодня'}" [allowFiltering]="false" headerText="Дата с"></e-column>
        <e-column field="endDate" headerTextAlign="center" editType="datepicker" width="150" format="{0:dd.MM.yyyy}" [editParams]="{'locale': 'ru-RU'}" [allowFiltering]="false" headerText="Дата по"></e-column>
        <e-column field="id" [visible]="false" [isPrimaryKey]="true"></e-column>
    </e-columns>
</ej-grid>

The fields that need to be localized are startDate and endDate fields. The buttonText property i tried for testing works perfectly, however, the locale itself (days and month names) dont get localized. Can you help me with this problem?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon