We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Changing datagrid row hight

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1287 Oct 10,2002 11:51 PM Dec 19,2002 04:24 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
Uri Kahn
Asked On October 10, 2002 11:51 PM

I created a derived datagrid control. in the "new" constuctor, i set the tablestyle.preferredrowheight to what i want. I also overrided the "on resize" event to automatically adjust column width. but i can't seem to find a way to change the rows height once the grid has been created. Does anyone know how to programmatically change a single/all rows height/s after the datagrid has already been greated?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 19, 2002 04:24 AM

try this: 'works only to all rows 'where: 'Me.DataGrid1 is my datagrid 'Me.DataGridTableStyle1 is the tablestyle associated with the datagrid Me.DataGridTableStyle1.PreferredRowHeight = 20 Me.DataGrid1.TableStyles.Clear() Me.DataGrid1.TableStyles.Add(Me.DataGridTableStyle1) > I created a derived datagrid control. in the "new" constuctor, i set the tablestyle.preferredrowheight to what i want. > > I also overrided the "on resize" event to automatically adjust column width. but i can't seem to find a way to change the rows height once the grid has been created. > > Does anyone know how to programmatically change a single/all rows height/s after the datagrid has already been greated? > >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;