We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Changing datagrid row hight

I created a derived datagrid control. in the "new" constuctor, i set the tablestyle.preferredrowheight to what i want. I also overrided the "on resize" event to automatically adjust column width. but i can't seem to find a way to change the rows height once the grid has been created. Does anyone know how to programmatically change a single/all rows height/s after the datagrid has already been greated?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2002 09:24 AM UTC

try this: 'works only to all rows 'where: 'Me.DataGrid1 is my datagrid 'Me.DataGridTableStyle1 is the tablestyle associated with the datagrid Me.DataGridTableStyle1.PreferredRowHeight = 20 Me.DataGrid1.TableStyles.Clear() Me.DataGrid1.TableStyles.Add(Me.DataGridTableStyle1) > I created a derived datagrid control. in the "new" constuctor, i set the tablestyle.preferredrowheight to what i want. > > I also overrided the "on resize" event to automatically adjust column width. but i can't seem to find a way to change the rows height once the grid has been created. > > Does anyone know how to programmatically change a single/all rows height/s after the datagrid has already been greated? > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon