We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can we use the datatemplate, row template and column templates for Sfdatagrid in xamarin.forms ?

Hi, can anyone provide me a sample using with data-templates for SfDataGrid,. I'm unable to customize my sfdatagrid rows and columns.

Thank you.

1 Reply

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team February 7, 2017 06:54 AM UTC

Hi Kumar,      

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.    

ColumnTemplate

You achieve the ColumnTemplate by using GridTemplateColumn. It is derived from GridColumn, and hence it inherits all the properties of GridColumn. It allows you to extend the functionality of GridColumn with your own view by creating the CellTemplate of GridTemplateColumn. Please refer the below UG link to get more details about GridTemplateColumn 

RowTemplate:   

Currently we do not have support for RowTemplate in SfDataGrid. Already we have added this feature to our feature management system and this feature will be available any of our upcoming volume release (tentatively). 

You can customize the GridStyle by writing a Style class overriding from DataGridStyle and assigning it to the SfDataGrid.GridStyle property. Please refer the below UG link to get more details about GridStyle: 

Regards, 
Ashok 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon