We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Header Height

Is it possible to customize the DrawerHeaderView height? It seems not to be "*" by default. I couldn't find a property to change that.

3 Replies

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team February 6, 2017 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Jonas,

Query:” Is it possible to customize the DrawerHeaderView height?”

Yes, we can customize DrawerHeaderView height and please refer to the below code snippet for your reference.

<syncfusion:SfNavigationDrawer.DrawerHeaderView>

<Grid Background="#FF5D63EE" Height="150">

<Image Source="/Assets/NavigationDrawer/User.png" x:Name="image" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Margin="0 0 0 5" />

<TextBlock x:Name="name" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Padding="0 5 0 5" Foreground="White" VerticalAlignment="Bottom"/>

</Grid>

</syncfusion:SfNavigationDrawer.DrawerHeaderView>

Please let us know whether given solution solves your quires.

Regards,
Ashwin k.

JZ Jonas Züger February 6, 2017 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Ashwin,

thank you for your answer. I've already tried that - unfortunately it didn't work. My grid height will be 150px indeed. But the Header is still higher which results in a red area above and below the Grid.

BR,
Jonas

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team February 7, 2017 10:33 AM UTC

Hi Jonas,

We were able to reproduce the reported issue " Header is still higher which results in a red area above and below the Grid" at our end. We have logged bug report for the same. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming Essential Studio Volume 1, 2017 release which is expected to be in second week of February 2017.

Regards,
Ashwin k.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon