We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Header Height

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

128664 Feb 3,2017 09:06 AM Feb 7,2017 05:33 AM WPF 3
Tags: SfNavigationDrawer
Jonas Züger
Asked On February 3, 2017 09:06 AM

Is it possible to customize the DrawerHeaderView height? It seems not to be "*" by default. I couldn't find a property to change that.

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 6, 2017 06:13 AM

Hi Jonas,

Query:” Is it possible to customize the DrawerHeaderView height?”

Yes, we can customize DrawerHeaderView height and please refer to the below code snippet for your reference.

<syncfusion:SfNavigationDrawer.DrawerHeaderView>

<Grid Background="#FF5D63EE" Height="150">

<Image Source="/Assets/NavigationDrawer/User.png" x:Name="image" VerticalAlignment="Center" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Margin="0 0 0 5" />

<TextBlock x:Name="name" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Padding="0 5 0 5" Foreground="White" VerticalAlignment="Bottom"/>

</Grid>

</syncfusion:SfNavigationDrawer.DrawerHeaderView>

Please let us know whether given solution solves your quires.

Regards,
Ashwin k.

Jonas Züger
Replied On February 6, 2017 06:44 AM

Hi Ashwin,

thank you for your answer. I've already tried that - unfortunately it didn't work. My grid height will be 150px indeed. But the Header is still higher which results in a red area above and below the Grid.

BR,
Jonas

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2017 05:33 AM

Hi Jonas,

We were able to reproduce the reported issue " Header is still higher which results in a red area above and below the Grid" at our end. We have logged bug report for the same. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming Essential Studio Volume 1, 2017 release which is expected to be in second week of February 2017.

Regards,
Ashwin k.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;