We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

NumericUpDown loses both buttons when scrolled out of view.

I noticed a peculiar problem. NumericUpDown has lost both buttons after having been scrolled out of view.

I have not succeeded in making a screenshot so far. The buttons disappear, the underlined value remains, the line continuing on the former location of the buttons.

This is my simplified code.

<ScrollView VerticalOptions="Fill">
            <ListView ItemsSource="{Binding Items}" HasUnevenRows="True" BackgroundColor="White">
                <ListView.ItemTemplate>
                    <DataTemplate>
                        <ViewCell>
                            <StackLayout Orientation="Vertical" Padding="5,0">
                                <StackLayout Orientation="Horizontal">
                                    <NumericUpDown:SfNumericUpDown Value="{Binding Quantity, Mode=TwoWay}" VerticalOptions="Center" HorizontalOptions="Start" WidthRequest="130" FontSize="15" FontAttribute="Bold" TextColor="Black"/>
                                </StackLayout>
                            </StackLayout>
                        </ViewCell>
                    </DataTemplate>
                </ListView.ItemTemplate>
            </ListView>
        </ScrollView>

1 Reply

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team January 30, 2017 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Robert, 
Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 
Query: NumericUpDown have lost both buttons after scrolling out of view.
We were able to reproduce the reported issue at our end. And we have logged a bug report for the same. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. 

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon