We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with SfSchedule

Hello,

i just evaluating the scheduler. When i add a new appointment, there is no refresh that show's the new task on screen until weekview view is swiped.

second problem is following:

clientMeeting.IsRecursive = true;

RecurrenceProperties recurrenceProperties = new RecurrenceProperties();
recurrenceProperties.RecurrenceType = RecurrenceType.Daily;
recurrenceProperties.IsRangeEndDate = true;
recurrenceProperties.RangeStartDate = clientMeeting.StartTime;
recurrenceProperties.RangeEndDate = clientMeeting.EndTime;
recurrenceProperties.RecurrenceRule = DependencyService.Get<IRecurrenceBuilder>().RRuleGenerator(recurrenceProperties, clientMeeting.StartTime, clientMeeting.EndTime);
clientMeeting.RecurrenceRule = recurrenceProperties.RecurrenceRule;

When i add a recursive task with a duration of 2 days i got a android java 0 divide error?
How can i fix this issue?

best regards, Richard

2 Replies

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team January 26, 2017 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Query 1:

Based on the provided information we suspect that your query is regarding dynamically adding new appointment to the appointment collection in Schedule Xamarin Forms. We have prepared a simple sample based on this and please find the sample from the below link.

SampleSchedule_Project

In the sample we have added a new appointment in a button click in Schedule WeekView, Could you please check with the given sample, if you face any issues could you please modify the provided sample with its issue reproducing procedure. It will be helpful for us to analyze about the issue and provide you a better solution.

Query 2:

We have already found the issue with “Adding Recurrence appointment with duration of 2 days show android java 0 divide error” and logged an issue report for the same. The mentioned issue fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1 release which is expected to be available by first week of February 2017.We appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,
Swathi G

SG Swathi Gopal Syncfusion Team February 6, 2017 07:21 PM UTC

Hi Richard, 

We regret for the inconvenience caused. 
We have analyzed the mentioned issue scenario with "Adding Recurrence appointments shows android java 0 divide error in Schedule Xamarin Forms (android) with the provided code snippet.In the provided sample code RecurrenceType was set Daily but the recurrence count and certain properties specific to recurrence type was not set.

We have modified the provided code snippet to resolve this issue based on this. Please find the sample below, 

In the above sample, we have used RRule along with the recurrenceproperties set for DailyNDays and IsDailyEveryNDays properties.

To know more about it, kindly refer our online UG document by the following link,

UG link : https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfschedule/recurrence

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Swathi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon