I am dragging a node in a diagram with swimlanes. I want to check the following things:
- whether the dragged node is over an existing node (this should be forbidden).
- on which lane the dragged is positioned
- which nodes are left and right of the dragged node (to connect them automatically in the drag completed handler when they are in the preceding/following phase)
The coordinates of the nodes have the following differences:
- the existing nodes have offsets relative to the lanes (a node on the second lane has offsetY 0)
- the dragged node has offsets relative to the diagram
So how can I get the information I need?